I can't be happy any more because I can't forgive him and forget about everything?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 1 and a half year and have a now 1 month old daughter. We have fought over his ex girlfriend numerous times. We've fought over pictures of her he kept I didn't feel comfortable about it. And the pictures just kept coming back after he had promised that he will or has deleted them. When all the time he writes about us on Facebook or when I'm mentioned some of his cousins would always ask about the the ex. And he once said I was that girls replacement to one of them and I didn't like being called someone's replacement like I was a rebound. I started dating him when he wasn't working and we've been through a lot together but it never stopped him from drooling over his exz pictures which he always tried to hide but I'd find them. The last time was when he kept pictures of both of them hugging and all that on his phone and I was 9 months pregnant then they even had their own folder that just tore me apart and I can't forget or forgive him for that. What should I do?

• leave him
  • stay and stick it out for the babies sake
  • you are over thinking things
  • he loves the ex you are just a distraction

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's actually his fault that you are over thinkinf rhia right now cauze getting pregnant and having a chil is hard enough without him and his daydreaming so I think you need to talk to him seriously for the sake of your child and I want you ro know that this isn't about you any more
    Ps: if he doesn't marry you soon just shot him; )
    Good luck and congrates for the baby

What Guys Said 2

• His lying to you isn't cool. Very not cool. But you need to chill. You're the one with his baby, not her. And you might want to consider some very-effective form of birth control (IUD - which are great!, implant, pill if you can remember it every day... harder with a baby), so the two of you don't end up with another baby on the way - the last thing you need is more stress in your lives.

• You have a kid - therefore you both have a commitment to something in this world other than yourselves. Grow up.

What Girls Said 3

• A relationship needs the commitment of two individuals. It looks like in your relationship only you are 100% in. Is that enough for you? That's the question you have to answer yourself.

• It's just photos. But he's still with you? Jealousy is going to end your relationship. You can't force him to erase his past with her. There's more important things to fight about.

• For god's sake grow up, for your child.

What are you going to tell that child in 5-10 years time? "Oh sorry little one, you didn't have a father in your life because I got REAL MAD about some Facebook pictures."

But please tell your guy to grow up as well.