Is it too early to ask her out?

Im entering 8th grade, in 7th grade i hanged out with this girl, i asked her if she wanted to be my valentine, she said yes, were still friends and i REALLY like her, should i ask her out or not yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• How much time? Weeks? Months? Wait at least a month of knowing her and try not to sound desperate if you do ask her out, it's a turn off, be simple and sweet. Does she give any other signs of liking you? Try hinting your interests at her and carefully see and interpret her responses. Girls can be very subtle and indirect when showing their liking for someone. At the end, there is a good chance since she agreed ( or she didn't have anyone else on Valentine's day) but if she doesn't then move on. The real dating game starts from 9th believe me, well, at least it did for me, or 10th at the most. You'll be embarassed if you wasted your time moaning over someone who didn't want you at such a young age.

What Girls Said 2

• Just where are you asking her out to?

Can you drive? Do you have a means to pay for the dates you ask her on? Does she have a means to pay for the dates she asks you on? How are you getting home? How exactly does this all work?

I'd personally wait until one of you could drive - nothing more embarrassing than having Mommy drive you on your dates.

• Lol go ahead puppy love is wassup ask your mom to take you to the movies or out to eat and to pick you up or you can go out for pizza nothing to exspensive and remember your like 13 you have YEARS to sk anything else but be her best friend boyfriend who goes out and talks to her a lot

What Guys Said 2

• You've known her for a whole school year, go ahead man! Before she finds someone else. Trust me, you really like her and you spend all this time wondering oh is it the right time or how will she react and next thing you know she's got a boyfriend. Goodluck! Hope she says yes!

• It all depends, are you allowed to go out on dates? Is she? If so, ask her out.