Guys, Cute girl or a Hot girl, which would you pic and prefer?

what do guys really like or prefer a cute chick or a hot chick?

who would you choose for a long term relationship,...

and yes iv heard the "hot girls for one night stand'' phase a million times,...

Updates:
example;

britney spears: cute

megan fox: hot
people always call me cute though,...:p

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people always use one word or the other, so i wouldn't read much into it.

Beyond that, its far more socially acceptable to tell a girl (when you're male) that she's cute then she's hot. Cute means 'you are adorable'. "hot' means 'the idea of putting my penis inside your vagina and moving back and forth is very much appealing. So even if you're hot, your male friends may call you cute anyway.

Most cute girls are fairly hot. Most hot girls are somewhat cute. There are exceptions.

If I had to choose personally I'd go with hotness if i could only have one or the other.

But I wouldn't assume you are actually cute not hot based on more people using the word 'cute' to describe you.

0|0
    0|0
    • i guess there isn't much of a difference then,.. good answer!

What Guys Said 10

• well is there an imbalance between cute chick and hot chick or are they both the exact same?

0|0
    0|0
    • no cute and hot aren't the same at all,...

• Show All
    • yeah and megan fox is SO not hot :P

• and you know i would agree lol

• Cute anyday. But hot ones are easier to hit on where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose the woman with mutual attraction, common likes/dislikes and goals, mutual caring/love/respect, and good open communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda similar because both are good looking regardless but it would ocme down to personality discluding personality id have to Hot girl because they just turn heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. Definitely cute. It lasts longer than all the others, and it's more fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to go with cute girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer cute girls over hot ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute beats Hot in my world.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hot girls makes me horny, cute girls make me fall in love.

• Show All
    • Hardly think so, men may also mean different thing by the word cute/hot.

Cute to me, means innocent look, darling, dear, angle etc = madona
      Hot to me, means sexy, whore, gone wilde etc. )=whore

• ohh okie, i understand now... then i dont know what was up with my ex then,. thanks for your option, have a good day.

• I like cute girls more. They don't have the ego and bitchiness that comes with hot girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • You young guys all enjoy talking about loves between boys and girls in Ameria ?Dont be mad !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Wow I always considered Brittney hot as well just in a different way, if she's cute then i'm super happy to be cute lol

0|0
    0|0