Just curious. How has the dating scene changed over the past 10 years?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Monetary costs are more evenly split now. Women are more willing & able to pay & transport themselves.
2. There's more people openly dating someone of the same sex/gender.
3. Less stigma about dating someone of a different race/sociocultural background.
4. Communication (texting vs calling, video chat, Internet-based communication, etc)
5. Online social networks
6. STD transmission & sexual education (rates are higher, ironically because of the reckless behavior & lack of education 10 years ago, which requires the education to be better)1
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
Summed up by a high school girl I work with. I asked if anybody had asked her to prom and she said yeah, 4 guys had messaged her on facebook. Messaged over facebook! I said deny them all! Either make them come up to you in person or call you on the phone.0