Where to go on my first date... How im a suppose to act?

Im going on my first day tomorrow im 17... I don't know what to do for our date the movies are out of the question. is there anything else to do that's not expensive. plus im kinda nervous. like overly nervous I think I might throw up hellp me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The movies are OK, as long as you do something either before or after it... usually after is better. You talk about the movie. Dinner would be best. However, I realize the movies aren't the best first date. The best first date is usually bowling. It's a fun activity, allows you to be somewhat talkative, and keeps you active while doing so. Don't be nervous. You'll be fine. If you feel like you're going to throw up, don't drink or eat anything before you go on the date, but bring water... you don't wan to dehydrate yourself and water won't make you puke (unless you drink too much of it too fast, which is called water poisoning). What to wear? Dates can be controversial. On one hand, he's your date, you want to look nice for him, right? Buttttt, I suggested bowling, it's not a formal occasion. Best thing to do their would be just to wear a pair of form fitting jeans and a cute top. Don't worry too much about your shoes, since you'd be changing out pretty quickly.

Ultimately it's up to you, what you want to do. Well no, it's up to him... he should have dates planned already... if he doesn't, he's not worth it, I was just giving you the best idea I could think of.

Good luck. Don't have sex... you're still young

What Guys Said 2

• Act like yourself. Anything that's fun for a not-date thing, would be fine for a date too. Basically a date is nothing but an excuse to hang around and bs with someone you like. Where you do that doesn't matter too much. Activities like cooking, exercise, etc can make it easier to talk. Spectator stuff like movies, concerts, plays etc give you an excuse to NOT talk. I like the first kind of date better. You learn more about the person you're with. Stay safe and have fun. That's what it's all about anyway.

Example: A date can be two people sitting on a park bench watching the sun set and talking about anything that pops into their heads.

• Rent a DVD, make a pitcher of lime Kool Aid and play pinochle at your house.

What Girls Said 1

• I usually go for coffee or cake at first date and yes, act yourself because if you are faking you can't fake forever and that leads to problems.
    Are you usually that nervous because when i felt too nervous for date it turns out to be some kind of intuition that guy is not for me.