I just broke up with my gf?

I broke up with her because she had stopped talking to me for 2 weeks and i didn't know why. So we had the after break up talk about our relationship and she is guilt tripping me about how i shouldn't of broken it off so soon that i should have let her explain herself. Now she is talking about still liking me. So should i go back out with her or nah

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to find out what was going on to make her not talk to you and then make your decision. Ignorance is not always bliss!

• wow that was beautiful...

• But right before she got her phone taken away she told me she kissed another girl

• It doesn't sound like a good relationship then. You are young and it is highly unlikely that she is "the one". Just decide whether or not you want to be around her for the fun you have together. Personally, I wouldn't invest too much if that was the case!

What Guys Said 6

• what ami04 said :D

• ... why did she not talk to you for two weeks?

• her dad took her phone away

• sooo a rebound.

• "I've got this nice gf, but that girl is *really* cute. I'll go on a date with her, and if I like her better, I'll dump my old one. If it doesn't work out, well I can go back to my old one, 'cause she's okay."

• Find out why she wasn't talking to you, then make a decision.

And never say "or nah" again.

• You were right. The silent treatment is a form of intentional emotional abuse. You don't have to tolerate it and anyone that would make you feel bad on purpose isn't worth your time.

• She doesn't value you nearly as much as she should, so basically you're not losing too much.

• I do believe you should have at least let her explain, however... two months does seem a little strange... kind of blurs the lines between what friends and what relationships are, yes? (can people really be "just friends", as "friends" are really hard make and keep these days, lots of backstabbing and drama etc...)

What Girls Said 1

• If her dad took her phone away, what did you expect her to do?