Is there hope of starting up again?

I had a thing with a boy at the end of last school year and the beginning of the summer... he broke up with me because I was traveling so much and he missed me and didn't like being in a relationship and not seeing each other. So school starts up again soon, and do you think there's hope of reconcilliation of what we had? What are the chances and how would that happen?

What Guys Said 2

• Time will tell, and NOBODY can give you the "chances" If I were you, I would not be that intereested iun someone who broke up with you because he could not see you for a couple months. Damn! If he things you are worth it, he could have waited. If he just wanted sex, he could have still easily gotten that while you were away and you would have been none the wiser, but he is immature. Of course, it might just have been sex for him.

• You need to talk to him about it. From what you have explained to us, it sounds like he had a valid reason for breaking up with you and who knows if those wounds have healed for him yet.

What Girls Said 0