Obviously I know younger girls on here will almost exclusively want older guys, but I've heard women date younger guys as they get older… well time to find out.
There's a girl I really like and we get on great. She flirts with me and we hang out at her place but her friends have warned me off saying I'm too young for her and that she wouldn't get with me. Well she's just turned 27 and I'm 22 so there's a 4 and a half year age gap. As people get older the age gap becomes less dramatic, it's not like I'm 16 and she's 20. Basically I want to see by these results if I stand a chance of a relationship with this older woman.
- I only date older guys45% (5)33% (2)41% (7)Vote
- I would date a guy 1 year younger9% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- I would date a guy a few years younger27% (3)0% (0)18% (3)Vote
- I would date a guy 5+ years younger if I'm 25+9% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- I don't care what age he is as long as it's legal10% (1)67% (4)29% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
In all honesty, I think you stand a chance with this woman. Don't let the opinion of others bring you down. As you get older, age just becomes a number. What really matters is the level of maturity you bring to the table. By simply showing her that you're just as mature as/more mature than men her age, you have a strong ground winning her heart.
The reason why I would date older men is because of the level of their maturity, but if I can find someone younger who's maturity level is just the same, I would definitely go for it.2