How do you get a guy who likes you to ask you out but is a little shy?

This guy has liked me for 2 YEARS i would probly say yes if he asked but he won't

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't, YOU ASK HIM or tell him..
    Nothing every happened by people sitting on their asses with wishful thinking, gotta go for what you want. You said he 'likes you' as if it's a fact, so sounds like he's too shy to ask you anyway.

So you say you like him
    "ow do you get a guy who likes you to ask you out"

Then say
    "probly say yes"

So you do or don't? If you might not even say yes why try to screw with him.

What Guys Said 5

• Even if it is a fantasy that he asks you out, perhaps you need to ask him. There was a time when I wasn't actively seeking a date and therefore turned down a few girls who were obviously flirting. But, a direct question is much harder to avoid and is much more likely to get an affirmative answer.

Or, maybe he is just too nervous. You asking him will alleviate this - you already know he likes you, what is there to be nervous about?

• Actually there were a lot of situations that I was that guy who was to shy to ask , and i think what would have helped me to ask the girl out was that she would play as little hard to get as she can be , and be real and give him more recognition than other guys , because for guys who are shy asking out girls can be a little intimidating.

• I would say enlist the help of a confederate, or move him about as you would a horse, leading him heavily.

• Actually you're more likely to say no. You will have had the satisfaction of then knowing that someone likes you... it's an ego trip. If he hasn't asked you out in 2 years, he ain't interested, most likely

• Talk to him!

What Girls Said 1

• Do the move girl. You said 'if he asked me out i would probably say yes' then that means you like him too. Just say you want to watch a movie and you dont have any companion yet so perhaps he could go see it with you.. Or you can try to eat somewhere just the two of you. Something like that.. There's no wrong if you take the initiative