I like this guy. Does age matter?

I like this guy. I'm a freshman and he's a junior. Is it a big age difference?

Most Helpful Girl

• So, you're what, 14? And he's 16? You're only two years apart, so no, the age difference is not too big.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, Likeness is not that much dependent on age. But personally, i think anything more than 5 years of difference should be avoided. But everyone has their opinions. And you dont have to give a fuck to any of those ;)

• No there's nothing wrong with it ure both still in school so its fine. Justdojt do anything ull regret later on

• is what you fell love is what it is but i say as 18 and under keep it a 3 year diff

What Girls Said 3

• It is a huge age difference. Later on it will be less and less, but right now it's big. Imagine, he'll be half way through college around the time you graduate.

• between both of you? not really... age matters when the couple have different interests in life because of their age differences

• I've seen a fourteen year old girl date a twenty year old that's just fucked up, but you that's perfectly fine and acceptable.