Girls, is my height considered too short for you?

I am a male with a height of approx. 5 feet 7 inches from the the bottom of my toes to the very topmost part of my head when standing.

Please be brutally honest. If you select c, explain those attributes, but only select that option if you really mean it.

• Yes, too short
  • No, not too short
  • It depends on other attributes (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not short at all. You have a whole seven inches on me lol.

What Girls Said 9

• Even though I'm shorter than you, I'd feel ill at ease dating someone that's not much shorter than me, since I'd never be able to wear heels, or stand on my tip toes without feeling like that offends you... O. o

• I put C. You're pretty close to my height but you're definitely shorter than me with heels on. Don't worry to much about it because it seems like I'm on the taller side as girls go. I am a dinosaur of GaG

• It depends on the girl and what her preference is. A gal at 5'2~4 could say you're perfect, but on the flip side a girl who's taller then you could be equally as fine with your height. It's all just the individual and if they care all the much. I mean, someone could think you have an awesome smile, be blinded, and just go, "what height?"

• You have six inches on me as I'm only 5'1. My boyfriend's 5'6 (he'll say 5'7) and to me, he's tall but not too tall.

• I'm 5'6" and that height is fine with me. You're still taller than me, so it's all good haha.

• I am 5 7" so I would go for someone taller like at least 5"11 or taller. I think it depends on the girl some tall girls like tall girls others don't care and some short girls like short guys others tall guys.

• Hmm I'm 5'6 so i guess its okay i just won't wear high heels i hate those thing anyways lol

• Your like the perfect height!!!

• I only date men over 5'9

What Guys Said 1

• My experience being 5'7 tells me that there are plenty of girls out there who think that height is just fine.

• You look like in your pic you are a fairly robust guy