Coffee Date soon. Tips?

There is a girl at university that I really, really, really, really, really like and she said yes to a coffee.

She's usually very shy around people and I want to make a good impression. We've talked a bit before and it's gone well.

What's the appropriate coffee date etiquette with someone like that?

Should I get her to do more of the talking or should I?
Flirting tips? I figured I should probably avoid physically touching her - I want to be in this for the long haul.

Most Helpful Girl

• Offer to buy her drink for her.

Other then that just be yourself. Relax and try and know more about her. Let her ask question and don't interrupt. Basic things. The hard part is over, you got her to go get coffee with you.

What Girls Said 1

• If it's coffee then take it as it is. Talk to her as you were talking to a female friend, that would make feel more comfortable. In flirting... do it as mild as possible, and it things gets weird just react the natural way you always do and tell her what was going on in your mind so she will not ask herself what's up with you.

What Guys Said 2

• Listen to her, let her talk 80-90% of the time.
    You open the topic, she answers, tease her challenge her while she's answering. And you're basically, '' oh.. right, okay that seems like your boss is giving you hard time, give him a punch bab! *wink*''
    You should physically touch her or kiss her when she's giving you adequate flirting signs. Have to take some risks.

• Relax and be natural. Which is easier said then done. Find common interests and talk about them.