Can I ask if he's done or not? Please Help?

I went on one good date last week with a medical resident in the hospital where I am a research associate. He is very very busy, in a way I know i don't understand. Was a good date, some communication after, promised we'd get together soon possibly Saturday night, tonight..

Here's the thing, he said something when we went out that bothered me, something to the effect of "... a girl as pretty as you must be seeing tons of guys." I am not and I told him that it was just him and he's like surrrre...

Now his communication has gotten really infrequent, and I don't talk to more then one guy at a time I don't have time for that I could be talking to others but I kinda want to know... Can I text him and say...

"I understand you are very busy, and I want to respect that. But I also wanted to make it clear to you, that I really am not talking to tons of guys its just you. I had a great time with you, and I would like to get together again when you are able to but if that's not what you want, that's okay too;) I was just wondering what you thought?

What Guys Said 2

• He was probably just being flirtatious in saying that. His way of telling you how beautiful he thinks you are. Don't read too much into it. Just do little things to let him know you are interested in him. Smile cutely at him at work. Send a small text ever so often. Nothing to the extent of you are the only one. But something that lets you know you were thinking about him. And don't smother. If he's busy then the last thing he'll want is you under foot all the time. Things like this require very delicate steps. You seem to like this guy. So good luck. I hope it works out.

• make it more casual, dont bring up what he said about u meeting tons of other guys unless he says it again. just brush it off as bad flirting from him.

What Girls Said 0