Can cute girls be hot?

can cute girls be hot and bangable in a guys mind..

iv always been cute, i now this sounds stupide but i always wanted to be hot and bangable in his mind aswell...

Most Helpful Guy

• What's the big difference anyway? And don't tell me because celebrity A is cute while celebrity B is hot! Dear lord, since when has being cute not been enough? It seems 'cute' is the new 'friendzone', celebrity culture has really done a number on people's self-image hasn't it! Aaah!

*deep breath*

Sorry my dear, I really think you don't need to worry.

• it kindv has my bf said he would bang megan fox a dozen times but says im cute,... but i dont think id satisfy him very much,,... although i like/love sex

• yes i felt that too,... il talk to him again but it will be the last time,... thanks again,..

have a good day.

• That's the spirit. Good luck.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, but not always. Girls can be cute, pretty, beautiful, and hot. You can be a combo, but I have never in my life seen one female who encompassed all four. Even the most attractive women usually only have two and rarely three of these elements.

Cute girls are my favorite. And if she's cute and hot, then damn! But I just like 'em cute.

• Oh yes! Oh so much yes! My gf is soo cute I want to pull her into my lap and cover her with kisses. And then strip her clothes off.

>^.^<

• Yup definitely.

Cute is much more than the physical too, I find girls cute also based on their personality and mannerisms.

• Yes they can, it depends on intellect and behaviour, which is a condition of health. Without all of that, then there's no hotness, even in beauty alone.

• yes, cute girls can be hot. Cute girls can be pretty, gorgeous, and beautiful. And of course bangable.

• A girl doesn't have to "just" be cute. She can be cute and hot and fiesty, depending on the situation. But yeah cute is still attractive quality so it is in fact very bangable.

• wear nightdresses and high heels. tho the thing is halfway made in your mind, the naughty mindset already helps in your appearance

• Yes. If you have a cute face and a sexy body you'll be very hot.

• Yes of course a cute girl can be sexy

• Hot, beautiful, pretty, and cute are all bangable. No worries.

• Keep reaching for the stars!

What Girls Said 0