Guys, is a girl making the first move uncomfortable?

Really close to telling this guy I've been talking to for ages now that I like him. I have two questions, how would I go about telling him and do you feel he could get a little scared off because I made the first move not him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure most guys want her to make the first move. One thing that sucks about being a guy is that we're expected to do everything in a relationship.

What Guys Said 13

• Not really, it's pretty much a huge relief when the girl makes the first move. As far as how you'd go about telling him it'd probably just asking him if he wanted to go do something with you sometime, or you can be more specific if you want like going to a movie, dinner, etc.

• It's only uncomfortable if the guy doesn't like the girl in return.

• Honestly, if the guy likes you and hasn't made the first move, he's probably scared if women and he'll be uncomfortable. Happy, but uncomfortable. If he didn't like you, he may or may not be uncomfortable, but you won't get what you want.

So, uncomfortable is likely, but not necessarily bad.

• It's amazing! I probably had no idea she liked me so unless she tells me, I'd never know and I could miss out on something potentially great!

• I've said no to all the girls who have asked me out, but that's because I have not really liked them.

• Girls can make the first move, no problem at all.

• I know some girls that actually made the first move and asked me out. I actually like it, it makes me think of how brave they are.

• It would be a relief to me. If he's single, flirt with him and see how he reacts. If positively, ask to hang out with him.

• Not at all.

• I like it if a girll made the first move on me

• well i like it when a girl do it :p and u should just go streight and tell him :)

• i wish it would happen more often

• Sometimes, it's very calming! You don't have to take the trouble, there's no uncertainty, and you won't ever get rejected...

The only thing I dislike is if a girl moves too fast, or she's made up her mind and wants me to fall in line. For instance, if someone wants to have sex with me... and is too determined about it, I get the feeling that I don't have any choice left...

If a girl plays her cards carefully, slow and subtly... I love that!

What Girls Said 0