Can it ever work? (LDR)

i love this girl and i am pretty sure that she know that cuz i kinda told her and she makes me feel happy and i think about her a lot lately... like every minute , but she lives in another country, i know that for it to work one of us needs to move to the other country and i am willing to be that one and i already told her that i will leave my country in the future and she told me that i should go to the country where she lives in , i really like her and will do anything just for her but do you think that we can have a relationship despite the distance for now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you talking different continents? If you can visit each other, it helps tremendously. It can work, as others have said, with enough interest and determination. I'm in a long distance relationship with a lady who lives in a different state 1000 miles away. We've visited each other twice now, and that has done wonders for keeping our interest alive.

• Also, use Skype as much as you can instead of the phone. It will help bring you closer.

• sadly yes it is different continents, but yeah will try skype! thanks a lot for the help

• You're welcome! Hope it works out for you!

What Girls Said 1

• Some LDR's can work. You just have to put a lot of effort. Being in this situation isn't easy, & requires a lot of communication & trust. Before making any huge decision both of you should visit each other. Maybe for the holidays you can go visit her & the next holidays she'll visit you. That way you can get used to being with each other in person :).

• unfortunately we are in different continents so it would be hard for me to go visit her in the holidays but the other problem here is that i have one more year here then i will be free to choose where to go to college and stuff like that so i really wish that we stay together till then, thanks a lot for your help :)

• Well you can save up for a plane ticket. It would fun for both of you to experience each other "world". Also you should Skype as often as you can :). You're welcome. Best of luck! :)

What Guys Said 3

• LDR can work, but the consequence is a platonic relationship. This means that no body contact can cause the blues because physical contact is important in a relationship. If she's worth the investment, then you've got nothing to fear.

• Meet up with her in person more often if you can, make sure she is the girl you want, and then ask her out on a date when you think you think the time is right, (couple of visits to her), and ask her out somewhere, then go from there :D Hope this helped

• Well 4 me i dnt believe in distamce relationship
    . is nt really adviceable