Dating sites. I am new. Help me?

I wanna join a dating site. Im very new so i don't know what will be a good site. Any suggestions.

Fuck this. To complicated LOL ill find my man soon. Thank guys

Most Helpful Guy

• There all bad to tell you the truth.

• How are they bad? I have a great social life. I can get a guy if it want but im just tired of guys in my town or school

• Its just pictures and profiles only words on a computer screen. If your pretty you will get hundreds of messages, over half of them will be 'lets bang', and the other who may actually be good for you you ignore and because you are trying to find "mr right" and there was one thing in his profile that you didn't like. honestly a waste of valuable time.

What Guys Said 2

• Try badoo. com

• Honestly, if you join any site and you are even halfway attractive, you will get a deluge of messages from guys.

If you are religious, then try a site that caters to people of your faith. If not, then just pick any of them.

What Girls Said 1

• okay cupid is free and so is plenty of fish but I don't like plenty of fish at all.