Can holding each others' hands develop likeness?

Personality wise, this colleague of mine is reserved but I have observed him giving me secret glances many times when he thinks i am unaware. Once I caught his sight, he turned his eyes away immediately. He speaks good about me as well. Few days back, I slipped and had to hold his hand for support to walk to another side during field work. Then two days back I was sick & I had posted a status on Facebook that I am ill, he commented over it "get well soon". Then after an hour he called to ask about my health. He told me to have rest and proper medication. I said "thanks" to him, he said "no need to say thanks". Does he like me me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm betting he likes you. When you catch him staring at you and he then looks away, hold your gaze until he again glances at you, then you drop your own gaze. Be prepared when he then comes over to engage you in conversation by commenting appropriately. You can nod yes or no, ooh, uh huh, umm as he speaks. Always sit or stand as closely to him as you may. Always wear a tiny bit of red.

If he is overcautious/shy/reserved, you might wish to begin a conversation. You must be prepared by knowing what to say. Make a list of suitable conversational topics. Set limits to what you will reveal about yourself. Do not just start babbling away, you might reveal more than you wish or you might say something you will later regret. (Note that a search for "foot in mouth" reveals over 11 million stories of politicians and actors et cetera who have made disastrous comments by attempting to speak ex tempore, having been caught unprepared.)

Otherwise, I assume you are hip to body language and the importance of smiling and facial expression in communication. If you are not, check the web on this matter. For example, when you see your man of interest, you can raise both eyebrows just a bit as if you've recognized someone in a crowd, and you can make your friendly smile, the one with the lips closed and cheeks pulled back.

It's all about communication. Congratulations on your impending success.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No.. I think he's just being nice and caring towards you. It might grow into something bigger though.

• Possibly likes you, flirt with him a bit more and see where it goes

• yes I say he likes you