Any girl looking for a boyfriend in South East London?

I don't know if this sort of question is allowed but, I thought it would be interested to see how effective this is.

I've been single for around 4 years and dating sites have a whole bunch of problems which I won't go into.

Are there any single women here interesting in getting to know each other to messages and see where things go from there?

There's no pressure here and people are free to by anonymous. And if you have any questions of course feel free to ask.

I like women of ages 20-35 so most are welcome :)

I'm 20 years old and very artistic. Right now I'm slowly building up an online portfolio of my work.

I love my films and consuming vast amounts of culture; be it TV, books, comics or music. At the moment I'm working towards finishing university.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, 15 years older? what kind of girl are you looking for?

• I'm very mature which is why I'm not very compatible with people my age unless they're mature too. It's both a "gift and a curse". I like older women for various reasons; not just intellectually but, they're more beautiful.

Personality is really important to me. I would like a mature woman who still knows how to have fun and is at her heart a genuinely kind and loving person who doesn't take people for granted.

Physically I'm not picky but, I do have a thing for chubby women and curves :)

• Well thank you, I just sent you an email from my real email address.

• Hi, sent you a few emails. I don't mean to sound pushy but, have you been in contact with your friend?

What Girls Said 3

• Hi :) I'm from the South East, although I'm not looking for a boyfriend at the moment. But stay positive, you sound like a great guy with some great interests. Concentrate on finishing your degree first, that's most important! There will be plenty of time for girlfriends! :)

• I'm taking things as it comes right now but I thought that it wouldn't hurt to put myself out there in this community.

University will be tough, I need to first do an access course because I screwed up my A-Levels a few years ago due to personal issues outside school.

• Thanks, you certainly a kind woman. Good luck to you too and if you need anyone to talk to don't hesitate to find me :)

• Aww thank you :) You seem very sweet and some girl is going to be very lucky she's going to the same Uni as you ;) Thank you so much for the offer, anytime you need anything or just want to chat I'm always around :)

• Stay postive :) you will find her eventually, you're still pretty young and you seem like a great guy so dont give up.

• accent? Hot

What Guys Said 1

• how old are you? give the ladies a better idea of who you iz

• Yeah, I didn't want to overload my post with words although, updates are limited to 250 characters.