Is my boyfriend a bad boyfriend and should we break up?

I met my boyfriend online and yes he's real. I've seen pictures of him and we video. Weve been dating for 7 months now and haven't seen eachother face to face. He never came to my house and everytime we have a date he's too busy or can't go the day of or the night before. I tried going over there but all the addresses were fake. This girl likes him and he told me she was prettier than me :(. He lies about the simpliest things like who he talks to and where he goes. He didn't show up on our date yesterday. We talked about being afraid and stuff but he claims he's not. I feel like he dont really like me what can i do?

For the people who keep saying he's not real how is he not real if we video chat all the time? I know he's real im not that stupid.
I broke up with and told him the reason why i told him if he actually took time and saw me maybe we could get back together.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I'd talk to other guys and "move on"- like, what I mean is, talk with him (be upfront and honest, yet calm- be sure to use "I" statements) and then make him know that you're going to move on because you don't feel respected. Let him see that you are happy talking to others and it doesn't really bother you. I'm thinking either one of two things will happen:
    1) He will start chasing you and/or change is attitude in a snap, then things will change between you two (hopefully he'll treat you right) or...
    2) he will move on, and it will show you that things weren't meant to be. Everyone deserves respect and there are many guys out there who are willing to try it (heck, just casually mention to him that you got a MeetMe account- if you get one- and he may start getting jealous). The point is to make him realize that you aren't afraid to lose him, and that you are confident in finding someone else if he can't provide you with the respect you deserve. Also, don't make him the only guy you talk to, and start distancing yourself. He obviously is throwing signs that show you should back off, even if it doesn't mean the end. Trust me, the worst that can happen is that he will leave, but then at least you know where you stand and can find someone better! Good luck :)

What Guys Said 5

• I even wonder if he is who he says he is, 7 months seems an awful long time without meeting when the opportunity to meet is there it seems. I think you should leave your feelings out of it until you actually meet but I don't think he has any plans to meet you because he has found excuses not to. I think if I met an amazing person I would want to meet face to face!!! For all you know he could be 60 years old and 300 lbs pretending to be your age.

Considering he is a liar and making you feel bad about your looks, he is human waste and like most waste material, dump him! You will feel better knowing you got rid of someone who is phony.

• I'm afraid this doesn't sound like a real relationship. The guy obviously doesn't have the maturity for one.

• If he lies about simple things, he is lying about big things. Also, he may not even be who he says he is - get away NOW.

• I say break up or have a serious chat and if he doesn't change then break up.

• Fuck him, as in the get out of here not the sex kind

What Girls Said 1

• how is he your boyfriend when you two never met in person? he is just playing with you lol...

he might be a phycho... becareful... tell your parents about this.