What's the best way to let a girl know you're not interested?

From a girls perspective what would be the best way a guy could let you know he isn't interested in dating you? This girl keeps flirting heavy with me and its so obvious but I don't like her in that way. Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

• just be frank and tell her... the truth is always appreciated

What Girls Said 7

• Show her you're not interested. Don't flirt back, keep your distance, keep your few conversations clean and about subjects that wouldn't lead her to believe you like her. It's nice that you don't want to hurt her feelings. If words are easier for you, then simply tell her. But body language and actions speak loudly too. Good luck

• Just tell her honestly. You don't have to be rude to say, "I'm sorry, I'm just not interested in you in that way".

• Would it hurt her feelings?

• It would but she'll get the message.

• It may depending in how big her crush is but I guarantee you, she would rather know now than later.

• Tell her something like,"Look (her name) You're an amazing sweet girl, but I just see you in a friendly way. we can still be friends. etc."That doesn't ruin her confidence too much. Or if you just want out. Act completely like you don't know she likes you. Be friends with her and talk about other girls. It's cruel but its a way out.

• Tell her you have a girlfriend. Or talk about a girl you like

• Ask yourself why first. Why don't you like her? That way you have a base to talk about. (And, it gives you a chance to re-evalute why you won't give her a chance? Then bring out the reasons, respectfully. Make sure to tell her you still want to be friends, and most importantly... still be friends. Don't just say it. With this, she will realize you really thought about it, and she will give up more readily!

• I don't know you could just straight up tell her but if u want her to hate you than you can ask for her best friends number cuz u think she is hot or staple a post it to her forehead. either one will work

• Pick your nose in front of her. Then examine the consistency of your booger all while talking to her. Wipe it on your pants and offer to hug her or something. She'll be out of there faster than you can say "girlfriend."

What Guys Said 3

• Perhaps it's best to be quick about it. One doesn't need to be rude, but the longer one waits, the more chance this person will get her hopes up.

"Would it hurt her feelings?"

Well yes, but trying to find a painless way to reject someone is like trying to find the Northwest Passage or El Dorado. It doesn't exist. Since the completely painless way doesn't exist, why not opt for the least painful way, which is doing it quickly?

• Act gay. Not to say your gay. Just bring out your inner bitch. Throw in a couple finger snaps, compliment but go "oh honey" and tell them how your not right for them. Really that's it, go down a list (true or not) why you two couldn't work together. I'm assuming you don't have anything against this girl (because if did there's no need of niceties.) What ever you do be honest, but not up front. You're going to need that front.

• channel your inner Chip Chipperson...

Fawwk Yeahh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlGvkfz9ogg