Are guys ever surprised that they get the girl?

When a guy thinks a girl is down to earth and super hot/gorgeous etc, does he ever feel surprised when she likes him back? Or do they just feel lucky to have the chance with her? A bit of both?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I put in far to much risk to consider anything luck. It's because I'm willing to put myself and my ego on the line that I succeed. I suppose sometimes I'm surprised, considering I fail far more then I succeed, but even that is limited. I know I'm a good guy and I know I have a lot to offer, what sometimes surprises me is that someone else also recognizes this. Most people are blind to such things.

• Tbh I feel surprised

• I am generally surprised when a woman is interested in me. I don't complain or argue about it, just takes me by surprise.

• Both. I got with this 10/10 girl senior year and I couldn't believe it. It was fucking awesome lol. Didn't last though. Oh well, freshman year of college! :D

• i know i shouldn't, i'm a goddamn catch, but yeah it has happened. there have been times in my life where i actually looked down on a girl because i couldn't see the worth in someone that hot whos interested in someone like me.

• More surprised when I don't. Grateful if I do.

• With me, both. I guess because I'm humble.

What Girls Said 0