Does putting out sooner keep guys interested?

So, is it true that sex sooner=guy that doesn't lose interest?

• Hell yeah!
    11% (1)27% (3)20% (4)Vote
  • No, it doesn't
    56% (5)64% (7)60% (12)Vote
  • Idc/Results
    33% (3)9% (1)20% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't have an effect.

Girls see a guy 'dump' a girl after she 'put out early' and conclude that putting out early turns guys off. It doesn't. It's just that, if a guy is only after sex, then once he gets it, he is likely to move on. He was NEVER interested in anything serious with her.

However there is one exception to 'it doesn't have an effect'. If you withhold sex long enough, even a guy who's genuinely interested in something serious with you will move on. Sex is important, and every guy has his limit for waiting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• If you sleep with him too soon he won't bother getting to know you personally. He'll just assume that he's gonna get some every time you guys are together and he'll rush dates and conversations along to get you alone. So if that's what you want. Go for it. If you want someone that'll pay attention to you then maybe waiting isn't so bad. If a guy likes who he is sleeping with then he'll never lose interest even outside the bedroom/kitchen/living room/parking lot at a Wendy's. Lol. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • On a face value, I'd say you'll lose the guy's interest. But it also depends on so many factors, such as coming off as easy, or coming off as confident and knowing what you want.

0|0
    0|1
  • putting out=yes please and thanks goodbye! (not to mention the bad rep)

0|0
    0|0
  • No simple answer, but mostly yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is whenever your ready for it. if he leaves before you are... was he ever worth it?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Im a girl but I picked wrong I meant NO IT DOESN'T doing it does not make him stay. You shouldn't have to do it to make the dude atay with you

0|0
    0|0