Like when i see people talking about it on youtube, they make it seem like its the worst idea ever. When i see black and white couples in public, i think its really cute. But others look at them like they are aliens. Is it also true that interracial dating is illegal in some states?
- No, its not bad94% (32)77% (27)86% (59)Vote
- Yes, it is bad6% (2)14% (5)10% (7)Vote
- I don't really know0% (0)9% (3)4% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
People should be free to do as they wish. Personally, I'm torn on the subject.
1) Not all family members feel the way you do about it. It's inevitable that my child will experience racism, but I wouldn't want them to experience it from their own family members.
2) You may deal with their racist friends, parents, brothers and sisters. It can take a psychological toll on you.
3) Bi-racial children often suffer from identity issues. Being rejected by one or both of their races.
Unless you're bi-racial yourself I wouldn't expect you to comprehend some of those issues. My two cents.0