I need a way to get her to break up with me?

I met this girl and she is nuts about me. I feel the same way too but I'm not looking to make a serious commitment. (I just got out of one). I'm always busy with work or friends or family and I haven't been able to give her very much attention. Like days without talking to her or texting her back. I tried to explain to her that my life is hectic and maybe its best if she finds someone else but she is a no go. I've tried everything. Telling her I don't want a relationship. She said she'd just wait till I was ready. Told her I wouldn't be able to see her for a long time. She says she'll wait as long as it takes. I tell her to find someone else. She says I'm the only one she wants. Other than flat out faking my death how can I break it off? If the "relationship" continues she's just going to end up getting hurt. I can already tell my life style is wearing her nerves thin and she gets mad at me when I don't talk to her or message her. I tried to tell her and she's the one that wanted to "work it out". But there is nothing to work out. I can't see her. She needs to move on and be happy but she doesn't get the clue. Help me! I've even been seeing other people. And I told her this. And still she can't move on and end it. Should I change my name and get plastic surgery?

Most Helpful Girl

• A girl like this is never going to get it. You could beat her half to death and she would come back begging for you (I am in NO WAY AT ALL recommending or con doing abuse or abusive behavior just showing the extremity of the situation) when you say I don't want a relationship she hears I don't want one right now but I will later and if you hang around it will be with you. She most likely would actually wait. It doesn't matter what you say she will skew it like that so the only thing you can do is be blunt and then disappear. She's not getting it because she doesn't want to you don't have to be mean but suit worrying about her feelings shell be hurt either wah but luckily she will no e to another obsession pretty quick. You can say something like look I don't want to a relationship and even when I decide I'm ready it won't be with you I don't have feelings for you and nothing is ever going to happen between us. Have a good life. Then tell her goodbye. Block her number and change yours so she can't contact you with another phone. People like this can be dangerous, make your life a living hell even without meaning to or both do not answer her if she messages you your gone you no longer exisit in her world if she does somehow call you hang up as soon as you see its her without saying anything else if you see her out don't even look her way she will cling on to anything for hope. I had a friend go through this and actually heard the girl say something about he must care because he made eye contact across a parking lot. I'm not saying shed try to hurt you or stalk you tho it is possible just that its the only way she will get it.

What Girls Said 5

• You need to tell her that you don't want to be with her, point blank. Just be very blunt about it.
    Either way she's gonna get her feelings hurt. The sooner you get rid of her, the better.

A friend of mine used to have this really freaky girl stalker. She was hot as hell, but damn, she followed him around 3 times when he moved address. She would stand in front of the window to his flat (he lived on the 3rd floor) and shout weird things. She once brought a guitar and dry humped it in the pouring rain. This lady was proper nuts. She also left these strange notes with cryptic messages in them, saying she would marry him and then murder him, but declare eternal love at the same time.
    Neighbours have called the cops on her multiple times, but she would be back several days later "serenading" him with her shrieking. Btw, this has been going on for YEARS.

She was finally taken away to the loony bin for 2 weeks and that's when my friend packed up and moved address again, because she couldn't secretly follow him to his new home this time. She hasn't turned up since.

• Well I even told her I didn't want to be together because I still had feelings for my ex wife and that being with her felt like I was cheating. She said well lucky for you you have a girlfriend who is willing to help you through this. I may just have to call it and quit trying and just block her number from my phone.

• Hey, if she doesn't get the message, that's the only way. This girl of yours needs to learn some self-respect. I mean jeez, it's gone way past "can't take a hint" now.
      Cutting her off would be the next best thing.

• Well first of all your screwed! Hahah ok ok in all seriousness, would it hurt to tell her you found someone? Maybe that might help

• Told her I went out with this girl to the movies. The movie I originally inviting her to go to... Still nothing.

• Hmm. Intriguing. I like your style.

• Hey man, if it needs to be done.. It needs to be done regardless of the outcome.. Good luck man

• You just need to tell her out straight you don't want to be with her if you keep beating around the bush she'll end up hurt more than if you were honest in the first place. It's not fair to you or her to keep the relationship going so just be blunt

• confront her and tell her that you want to break up with her and you can always blame your self for the break up it works every time lol

• It's not that simple. I've exhausted my book of for sure breakup ideas. It's becoming a challenge. I like a challenge but dang.

• be blunt about it

• Stop talking to her? Block her number and delete her on any social media site.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her to fuck right off mate. Really creepy person if your ask me. Possibly obsessed with you. Dump the wench.

• I don't want to hurt her feelings or make her think its her. So I've been doing everything I can think of to get her to break up with me.

• Yer trust me mate she sounds like trouble. You need to leave ASAP!