Im scared/ done with relationships?

Im not being cocky but it think im hot. well sexy. I am fully confident about myself, i love myselfand eeverything about me. But i always end up with an asshole who ruins it for me. Who always pulls me down. All my exs.( 3 previous long term relationships...2-3yrs long each ) had a female best friend i wasn't clingy yet i wasn't a control freak. But they all ended up liking their best friend, cheating on me. And honestly it feel like. my heart has been squeezed to their point of Enough. After my serious relationships i was overall done so i... sadly became a hoe, just started flirting with guys, had sex with 2 because that's all i thought i was in life. Every guy i talk to just wants ass. Just wants to feel me just wants to fuck me and leave. No one's is ever there to see the real me. I give my man space, it spoil him now and. then etc etc. But still that's all i feel i am. I stop messing round with guys now. It's been a. full yr since i stopped being i guess you can call a hoe. But i still get mad shit from. guys even guys i never met who doesn't even know my town or face or friends. I don't know what's ggoing on and it's killing me.

What should i do?

I stopped sex. I can do almost anything. Im a dancer, runner, skiier. Im currently an EMT going to become a. nurse. i can bake and. cook really well. My IG Is full of Dance &Yoga & how fflexible i am. So maybe that's why? I have nice legs.
I don't go after guys, they all go to me. The ugly, the sexy. Etc and i start as friends but they always push and ruin it. Even a. married guy came to me and im NOT that type to date a married man. So many great comments thank you so much everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find a guy that is truly grateful to be with you. Someone who actually cares about your future and well being. A guy that won't call degrade you even when angry because instead he is trying to find solutions. Often people take each other for granted when they are constantly seeing each other every day. You should be telling each other how you feel and trying to work through your problems instead of just clashing, that's when things work. You need to find these qualities in a man and do your part as well. Also, if your really hot this shouldn't be much of an issue. Find a guy that attracts you in a subtle way instead of throwing himself at you. One who is focused on progressing in life for good, and not just a good time; for himself and his friends and family.

Furthermore, there are good people who simply want sex because they feel their current situation isn't stable or the right environment for a relationship. Such as myself. So if someone comes along and the sex is nice and you find that you like each other for much more than that you need to talk about creating a relationship. It's a beautiful thing.

• Im not even hitting on anyone and this 27 yr old man who's married wanted to go to the movies and we did cuz we are friends and coworkers that work 3x a wk together. But he wanted more and i seriously never pushed and form of flirtation. But he said he admires how i am. How beautiful i am. How i am different from anothergirls. I have aa purity ring but it's for a lot of other things including sex. I don't really tell anyone i lost my virginity cuz it's no one's business. He likes my personality but i seriously never lead him on. And yesterday i told him to stop and how im not attracted to him that way etc. I am not a homewrecjer. Don't ever plan to be

• you rock keep it up

What Guys Said 7

• If someone is very beautiful it can be hard for some to see beyond that. Many confuse lust and desire with love. Perhaps you have a tendency to attract those confused kind of people.

And if "Every guy i talk to just wants ass" then perhaps you are talking to the wrong kind of guys.

I'm not blaming you but if a person gets the same result over and over again then one must start looking for why that is. Maybe you are sending out very sexual signals or attitudes that you are mostly unaware which attracts a certain kind of guys. And if you are looking for young guys you will usually find those with raging hormones.

Also, tell yourself that it is okay to have some time alone. You've had your share of relationships right now. No need to rush into another one. Find your center again before you start thinking about getting into a relationship again.

• I sympathise with your situation. It cannot have been nice to have been cheated on once, let alone three times. There's clearly something wrong with your 'people picker', you need to be able to filter out these types of men from the crowd, maybe now you have dated three different men who are clearly the same type you'll be better able to see the correlation in characteristics between the three men and therefore you'll be able to use those characteristics as a way to assess men more accurately in the 'getting to know each other stage'. I find it quite saddening that people have to resort to alcohol, narcotics and sex as a coping mechanism in difficult situations. Hopefully you'll be able to find a better way of coping with difficult situations in the future.

Best wishes,

Forca.

• But they were all different men! Firstly was a nerd. 2nd was like... someone i would never ever date he was so ugly etc but we had good chem. And my last bf was the most different ones cuz he was mature and had his life to get they all cheated on me after about 2 yrs. i don't think i was born i just think they were not loyal to me

• Lady, as much as you will hate it, as much as I will get a flack for saying this, there is no other way around for you but to settle down, marry someone you can promise each other to stay committed to and stop being a "whatever you want to call yourself".

• Stop dating exciting guys, and go for predictable and down-to-earth guys. It might seem strange at first, but you might grow to like the change.

• I sadly have no sympathy for you. I've seen many girls go through what you're going through, and while it is rather pitiful, you have no one to blame but yourself. If you chase asshole guys that surround themselves by chicks, duh, you're going to get cheated on, dumped, and abused. There are plenty of nice guys that don't even talk to any females, but you probably wouldn't ever consider them because their shoes are old, or they're too short, or their hair is not brown, etc.

• The current guy im talking is definitely what you're talking about i usually date slimmer guys but this guy is big, with a huge stomach , fat, etc. But i met him in ems class and we ended up liking each other we talked for 2. minths and thenwe started ccalling each other baby and then after that 2 wks into the whole baby thing i starred to become all associated for him like. I just wanted to come over to cuddle. innocent watch tv. But he kept pushing my shoulders down to blow him. I was his first but damn. Wtf. All we end up talking about now is sex. Which we never did and what i never wanna do with him niw. He's like... A 4 outta 10. Not a designer brand guy he wears the same damn top but we have great chemistry. We should have stayed as friends if that's all i was gonna be for him. He never even called me his girlfriend yet but we holding hands etc

• Where do you chicks meet these assholes?

• Many men are going their own way these days. If you believe that you would have a better life as a woman going her own way you too should go your own way and forget about sex/relationships. Good luck :-)

• Try dating a friend. Worked for me. I was being used by women n things were fake I could tell. They would not tell me they were married, engaged or had boyfriends. I would find out later or when the guys would call my phone.

U need to pick out a guy with character. Someone who actually likes u for who u really r. It's ok that people want to sleep with u, understand for them they can't help it n its a compliment. But the choice is on u for who u pick. There r a lot of good men out there, u just got to be smart enough to recognize them when they come. A lot of girls reject good men because they don't notice him when he comes.

What Girls Said 4

• here's step 1, DON'T GIVE UP.

story line: my mum told me even attractive people have it hard to find someone and they don't have much luck sometimes, which I agree.

step 2, stop sleeping with men, and don't go there again.

step 3, you're confident, keep it that way!

step 4, don't look for love, when you least expect it , it will show up and you'll be shocked at this last step (:

I'm sure you're very beautiful, don't give up! I know I'm only 17, but I think this is the right thing to say to someone who is going through this type of trouble, Good luck (:

• You need to keep your cool and legs together. Don't put out again. Watch out for stds. Respect your body and watch who u give it to. You have the world at your finger tips with guys in general lol... Show them who you are. You are a person of high integrity and respect and give them a nice fuck off in a subtle way. Cool off from relationships for a while and just concentrate healing and lovin yourself first and foremost.

• Take a break and enjoy your time as a single.

• Im Done taking a break im more of that old girl living a young girls body i love Love and relationships. I know what it able to do. Nothing stops me from my. goals. just when i achieve something i wanna share it with some one and have someone love me back and appreciate me. I appreciate and love me in just wanna share it with some one. But someone worth it

• I totally understand you ! I am the same all my previous relationships ruined me. I like how I look and all but all guys run for is my body and not who I really am.

Have you tried being friends first before getting in a relationship. That way I got to really know my bf now and we've been together for a
    Year and a half and its great as they're not here just for my appearance and body , we know each other very well from that way

• Your still young don't give up things change as you mature and people around you change !