How asshole is this guy from 1 to 10?

The guy I love forgot about our date ( its been one month since I've last seen him he barely asks me out) and I was counting the days for this day to finally come. I was really looking forward to see him and even got him a small gift. The date day came and he didn't talk to me all day until night time, asking me what I was up to. Wtf?
The next day he appologized again saying he forgot about the date and went out with his friends to a club. I told him to forget about me too. Not
only did he forget but after realizing he did , he went out with his friends clubbing?

I had to remind him he didn't eventually remember :)

Most Helpful Girl

• girl get over him\
    you haven't seen him in a month and the one time u were supposed to hang out he dissed you.

What Guys Said 7

• Gonna say 5ish. I think he made the plan on a whim with you and just didn't see it as important and since you mention about things like how long it has been since you two saw each other and how he barely asks you out that he is just not into you much at all.

• I'm not really sure how much of an asshole he is. But I don't think he is that into you. If I was really falling for or really liked someone, and we had a date lined up, I would be aching with anticipation. Pretty sure that goes for everyone, whether male or female. You probably couldn't stop thinking about it right? It's the same for guys. That is of course if the interest/love/crush or whatever is there.
    Maybe he goes on dates often and it's no big deal, there are so many that he forgets one from time to time.
    So if I have to place a rating, I'll say at least a level 4 asshole. Who sets up a date with someone they aren't that into anyway? That's not right.

• How can you forget about your date with someone? Thats my first question. My second question is, is his memory that bad? Lol I can't get my head around that. Something doesn't seem quite right in this situation

• Nine, since he eventually remembered, although it doesn't change his egregious error. Drop him and move on to someone with a better memory.

• I had to remind him:/ he didn't eventually remember yet he still went clubbing with his friends

• don't ask the same question 2 times. he never wanted/loved you. you were crap for him, realize it.

• Minus 3 ? Big mistake , give him a shot to fix this just one more?

What Girls Said 4

• He apologised at least, and although that does not make up for his actions, it does make it sort of better. He may have truly forgotten, I mean, don't we all forget things? I don't think he is an asshole at all, and much rather just a clumsy, forgetful moron. You should try and contact him, and organise another date maybe; if he forgets this one, then he is an asshole.

• What an idiot of a guy

• Move on he is a tool. Sorry to hear

• Well maybe you should just stop letting him take the micky out of you.
    He hardly ever asks you out, haven't seen him for a month, then he forgets your date... he obviously wasn't counting the days and looking forward to it how you were. If a guy likes a girl that much, how would he even forget? He'd just be excited and can't wait to see her. This dude let's it go a month between dates then forgets. Leave with your dignity instead of sitting round waiting for this guy while he has fun and meets you whenever he can be botherd