My boyfriend is older than me?

So I met this guy at my work and I'm 17 and he's 20. We started dating and everything is going great. And he told me he wants to wait to have sex and everything because he doesn't want to be the guy who seems like "I'm just dating her to have sex". But I'm scared because he's older and more experienced. And I'm a virgin

Most Helpful Girl

• He's only 20. Most girls date a guy 2-3 years older, it's nothing, so don't be nervous of that.
    As for having more experience, lol, really don't worry about that one, he'll just feel lucky to be the man to show you the ropes.
    Losing your virginity doesn't hurt how people say it does, that only happens when the girl is way too nervous and when there isn't enough foreplay so she isn't wet enough, or using lube will help if there isn't enough foreplay.

What Guys Said 2

• It's-already complicated since you work together, and he sounds a little manipulative. Go with your linstincts here

• İf you virgin it will be hurt you first time after you will like and you will want so much :)) Sex is good thing to try .. And by the way not experience girl in sex is very sweet i think your BF will like this situation :)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you have anything to be scared about. He sounds like an honest and caring guy. As far as sex is concerned it will happen when you are ready and there's nothing to be afraid about if you go slow and easy. Just remember to have protection ready, either condoms or go on the pill before hand.

• Honestly, its a matter of if you feel ready to lose your virginity or not... If you feel really nervous about it then tell him and see what he says. But girls usually date guys that are a few years older than them so that's normal.