Why did this guy not text me back?

So im dating a guy and we've been on 6 dates. He asked me out to the movies last night and i said yes. Then he asked me if i wanna go to the same theatre we've been to before and i said yes and asked him if he does and he said he doesn't care and said that that theatre is easy for you to get to and i said yea but any theatre is easy for. me. to get to. and after that he still didn't respond and we planned on going to the movie tonight:-( i dint wanna text him cause i dont want to seem clingy. did ibsay something wrong? why hasbt he still responded?:-(

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothings wrong.. The guy was just being thoughtful (going to a theatre closer to you) but if you said that and he said this you guys will be going round in circles about the samething.. Guys a simple and straight forward.. Don't message him, wait till he messages you.. (i know its hard, i had to do it to) but this little mishap will be in the past and let it be in the past unless he brings it up.

What Guys Said 2

• I think ur answer is the main reason that he is not responding. YOUR answer gave impression that u have dated earlier also and he is unhappy of this.

• You're an idiot, that has nothing to do with anything.

• Thanks what you said to me. I am not going to reply you for what u said to me.

• just text him, little things like that won't make you come off as clingy...

Guys like girls who text first sometimes because it shows that you are confident and you don't rely on him to make all the moves

• ^ if a girl never initiates texts I lose interest pretty quick.

• Is there such thing as initiating too often though? Or texting too much/replying quickly?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he's getting ready for the day. Maybe he got busy. There's still time for night plans to be made.

• Did you guys set a time and pick a movie?