Do you like "the chase"?

I personally dont think any girl is worth the chase, so if a girl seems like making me chase I drop her and im done

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's dumb. I've tried the chasing thing, and the relationship never lasted long. Everybody says the chase is fun, I disagree. It takes effort, makes me feel uncertain, and stresses me out rather than making me interested. When my boyfriend and I were still just talking, we would flirt and tease each other back and forth. There was no running and chasing, we both stuck around and got to know each other from the get go. To me, that was infinitely more fun than "the chase" and has resulted in a far more satisfying and stable relationship.

What Girls Said 12

• If you believe that no girl is worth the chase then how do you expect to actually meet one...
    What you two from the get go understand each other or know everything about each other, don't you want to learn her dislikes or likes?
    You make it seem as if its a bad thing to chase a girl, yes chasing a girl in a way like you asked 3 times by now and she said no but gives you hints that she likes you and still wants you to chase her after - that is called playing mind games so I can understand this kind of chase however chasing a girl can be a good thing at some point - you actually get to know her!

• It depends. If I don't know a guy very well, I will play hard to get, to see how interested he is. If he just wants to fuck, or doesn't think I'm worth it, he'll move on. But if a guy really likes me, he'll keep talking to me regardless.

However, I won't play mind games. I just won't be easy until I'm sure you like me and I like you.

• I think there is a line between chase and playing games. You kinda created misunderstanding here. If you mean, playing games, you are right, nobody wants to be played anyway. But chase is something different. You know there is an attraction there, but it is not achievable yet. So you go for it. It is kinda fun indeed :)

• Maybe its fun for a girl its not fun for a guy, why would I want to chase someone I dont even know anything about? Whos most likely going to reject me and even if we get into a relationship will only last a couple months?
      Waste of time and energy

• I think there are some :)

• Nope there aren't

• It depends what you mean by the chase, some girls like myself like to play hard to get, but not enough where it seems like we're uninterested in the guy, but the chase is only good if both people seem to be interested enough, that the relationship could go somewhere in the future.

• To me if a girl plays hard to get then I dont want her anyway. Waste of time and shows me that she doesn't value me my effort or my time

• the thing is though again IT SOLELY DEPENDS ON THE PERSONALITY OF THE GIRL. Every girl is different, and just because you put in the effort, she may not even realize that you are trying to even engage in a chase unless you are blatant enough about it.

• but yes if you sense you are wasting your time on a girl, then trust your instincts on that, not every girl plays hard to get because they've been hurt in the past, and think you won't be any different, some just like to play games, the trick is to know the difference.

• I don't like being chased I think some guys mistake my rejection for being a chase because they are in denial lol but I also don''t like chasing I have done that before. I think it is immature if you want someone tell them how you feel and if someone opens up then don't take advantage of that. If you feel the same way then see where it goes. I never understood the chase it could be very misleading so I don't want someone to chase me and If I feel like that is what I guy wants me to do then he can forget it.

• In my opinion, it's a waste of everyone's time. Including my own so no.. You could say I'm not a fan ha.

• You obvious haven't met a girl worth chasing for, I think its cute when a guy trys. Lets me know he is in for more than just the booty

• There is none worth chasing thats the point

• There are women who are worth it, but they are very rare in this day and age of widespread promiscuity.

• The chase can be fun and worth it. It all depends on how its played.

• I don't like being chased and it's unnecessary. If I like you, you'll know.

• I'd rather not waste my time chasing or being chased by someone i like. its so highschool.

• With this attitude you're going to be single anyway. What do you want? A girl that will accept to be with you in few minutes after you first met? I think it's boring without a little chasing, not too much tho.

• I'd rather be single than waste my time. What's so bad about a girl that will accept to be with you in a few minutes? If anything the chase is boring and one sided

• Those relationships don't even work for too long, since you don't know each other and it's just attraction.
      I have no problem kissing with a guy I just met or so, but those things are not relationships and it's only for fun and at the end of the day you're still single.

• Still, no girl is worth a chase

• Are you avirgin? Did you ever have a girlfriend?

You should chase at leadt a bit after someone you like, why is that such a big deal?

• Why does that matter?

I dont want to chase after someone I dont even know that much, why does she deserve my time like that? Is she a god or something? No? Ok so she isn't worth the chase

• What does being a virgin have anything to do with this question, other than being a not so veiled insult directed at the asker for not wanting to play "the game?"

What Guys Said 9

• Me neither. If she wants to play games, there are plenty of other girls that won't make me put in a shit ton of effort to get.

• I hate it and much rather have her show me that she likes me as well. Would make me much more comfortable around her.

• Same (f-i-l-l-e-r)

• i personally hate it

• Nope, I like banter, but not some childish hard to get game where she's just playing you.

• Every girl I ever pursued led me on and then either stopped talking to me or asked if we could be friends. My girlfriend, on the other hand, initiated contact with me.

• No fk the chase. Unless the girl is unbelievably good.

• Even if a girl is unbelievably good I wouldn't put in that time

• In the final distillation, the race is all there is.

• Nope, not worth it.