Is it possible to look past someones face if they're your dream guy/girl?

I met a guy that is basically my dream guy but I don't like his face. We have everything in common, we get along well, we have the same goals in life and he gets along with my friends. My family already knows him because they know his parents, and they love him. They've actually known him longer than I have.

In your experience have you ever been able to get past the physical attraction if the person was perfect in other ways?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I haven't, for me physical attraction is a must.

What Guys Said 3

• I personally can do that very easily, because I always prefer personality over looks. But I guess its really hard for most people to look past an unattractive, even if that person happens to have an amazing personality.

• No I haven't. I had the same trouble with a girl who looked great, but her face had some sort of sorrow, perhaps her childhood trauma she told me of. I ended up being unable to convince myself that she was good for me.

• Yes, its not that hard honestly. Would you reject your soul mate because you didn't like their face?

What Girls Said 0