I'm 49 years old, haven't dated much. Looking for someone to share my life with. I prefer younger women. is this wrong?

How to attract younger company

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 43 and tend to date men younger. But only at the max 8 years younger-even though guys in the 20's do hit on me. The bottom line is: I know what guys in their 20's want from me: Money and Good Sex. I look younger then I am so therefore they are attracted to that. However I do not want to take care of or train someone. Do you? And ask yourself why? If a much younger women is into you-it probably has more to do with security: i. e. Money !

What Girls Said 7

• you better be rich or your chances with younger women would not be great.
    why do you only like young girls anyway? Everytime I see a guy your age being with a 20-something girl, I always think the guy is creepy and the girl a gold digger.

• You are 49. I doubt many young girls would be willing to date you.

• I suggest looking online, that way you'll actually know that they're into older men. When older guys approach me, I find them to be a tad bit creepy sometimes.

• I don't think you have high chances buddy.

• you get what you give in life... if you want youth what do you have to offer? ultimately you must ask yourself this or your living in a dream world.

• Not a problem if you like younger girls as long as they are not too young

• How young do you mean. 30s is fine any youngeriI doubt you could get unless your a 10 inlooks

What Guys Said 3

• Well at your age you'll need charm and a good personality. I'm not one to say anything about age gaps, people can date who they want within reason.

• Stay fit, take care of yourself, make the best of what you've got going for you.
    There's nothing wrong with either men or women dating younger people, but instead of just going for someone young, why not go for compatibility, chemistry, communication - I mean you're looking for someone to share your life with, not someone to hook up with, so it may be a good idea to go for the deeper stuff.