Whenever I and my girlfriend get into a fight, she tells me to find someone else to go out with.. What do I do about this?

So we've been dating for a couple months now and even before when we fought here and there she would bring it up, but now that we've been official, I really hate it when she says to go find some other girl to date if your unhappy with me. I know that she says this just to make me angry but I don't know how to deal with it. I've told her multiple times not to say that to me, but she keeps saying really hurtful things like that to me. I don't know what to do about it anymore... Any advice?

• Dump her
  • Work it out with her
Ok? Work it out? How should I do so?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a verbal fighter. That's how she retaliates. You can work on it with her, in my opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• She obviously has some feelings about this relationship she needs to work out. I doubt she's really happy and someone will eventually break it off - either her or you. Best to talk it over, and if it's really the end, why drag it on any longer?

• I'd be like "Why do you keep saying that? Is that what you really want?"

She might have some insecurities that may not even have anything to do with you.

What Guys Said 2

• I dated a girl like that. She'd also break up/make-up with me for no reason. If she fights dirty even though she knows you don't like it. I'd say she doesn't respect you the way that people that are in a serious relationship should respect each other. Dump her.

• Yeah, she says that because SHE is thinking that, she wants to go date other people. She isn't very thrilled to be with you, in my opinion, cut your loses and move on, be with someone who cherishes every second of their life with you.