Hey guys (girls I love you but this one is only for the guys) what is the sexiest thing a single guy can do to get a girl? Thanks <3 :-*?

Hey I am a pretty but single girl. I am a nurse (almost a nurse practitioner) and I am single because I am looking for a guy that I can love and care for and love fully. I really want a guy that I can love and take care of. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone for your time and effort

Most Helpful Guy

• Going by the current trends, I suppose the only way a guy can appear 'sexy' to girls is by being complete asshole. Unfortunate but true. :(

• but i want to know what a guy find attractive in a girl. trust me not all girls want asshole. please trust me on that

• SInce the title of the question said 'what a guy should do', I talked about guys. Yeah, all girls are not like that. But such girls are almost always taken, married, asexual or homo. So yeah, guys who actually are gentlemen, almost always get sidelined and even labeled 'losers'.

Guys being more visual than girls, often go for looks first and then consider other aspects (such as her personality, nature, interests etc.) to evaluate the girl's attractiveness further. I'm kinda different from most other people, so I place much higher priority for a woman's personality/nature over her looks. My advice to you would be to not get involved with guys who like your for you looks, because they are likely to go for someone else if they find her better looking.

What Guys Said 5

• Reserve a hot air balloon. Have a romantic dinner in the sky. Then eat the pussy for hours when we get home.

• Smile, play with your hair. Keep eye contact for at lease 5 seconds, womans eyes are so sexy

• neg them would be the best choice

• Wanna get ur love...

• sexiest thing a single guy can do to get a girl? I'm going to say do the helicopter with your penis and walk towards them slowly.

What Girls Said 0