Yeah I´m a virgin, does it matter?

is it a turn off or something because I have no idea how guys feel about it. I've got a purity ring and guys usually get pretty pissed about it, but m not necessarily waiting til marriage. Im waiting for someone special. I've done sexual related things so im not completely inexperienced, but never did the real thing. Guys usually act surprised when I tell them im a virgin. Soooo, how do guys feel about it? Do they prefer an experienced girl orrrr..

• yeah, experience is nice
  • some experience but not whoring around
  • no, virgins are weirdly cute
  • other - please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think you should just stick to your own morals and ethics when it comes down to it :) If a guy really likes you, he should be able to respect your opinion about it and not make it seem like a deal breaker. A lot of girls rush into it and then wish they'd waited for someone special, so I think you're making a wise choice here. I personally share the same opinion, and I would like it to be with a guy I'm serious about :) I don't know if waiting until marriage is exactly realistic, but I guess holding off until you find the right guy is a good call. Besides, some guys are only after one thing and then walk out once they've gotten it. I really hope you don't change your mind based on someone else's opinion!! :)

I hope I was able to help <3

What Guys Said 13

• You sure dress like a woman who has given her body to a variety of men.

I hope my wife is a virgin.

I hope you listen to your instincts, or you will regret giving the one thing you can only give one guy one time away to someone who cares nothing for you. If you listen to your instincts that will not happen.

Do not have sex before marriage (Again, listen to your instincts).

The kids who get pissed over your purity ring aren't worthy of you giving them the time of day, there is a long trail of broken hearted and stupid women behind them. Don't end up one of them.

• it honestly doesn't matter at all :D

• I believe in waiting until marriage, so that would make her more attractive to me if she were a virgin.

• Don't care. Virginity doesn't make you any better or worse than anyone else.

• Other, sex is a gift from god for married couples.

• Nothing wrong with being a virgin. I feel the same as I'm saving my virginity for someone special, not necessarily for marriage though. I'm not into the purity ring though tbh.

• If a guy truly loves you, he wouldn't care

• dont care,,, and in a few years you will ask yourself why you even cared

• It's a turn on for me, at least I know that you'r not a bitch

• I'm a virgin too. Fuck all the whores out there. Save your chastity for your husband.

• I am too... Waiting for the right girl.

• I'm a virgin at 20 I'd rather wait for the right person its a good thing you could be your school slut or worse a parent at a young age. Props for knowing what you want.

• A virgin, no problem. The purity ring is a turn off.

• But that's the aim of the purity ring !

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a virgin too!!! Don't worry :) the time will come

• You're under 18! Don't worry abour it.