Why do White guys like black girls?

I have always been attracted to white guys and its something I really like about them I just don't know what it is. I need advice thanks.

• yes
  • no
I mean what do white guys find attractive about black girls sorry if I addded the poll I wqs in a hurry

Most Helpful Guy

• why do white guys like black girls? cuz any kind of man likes any kind of women. its not unusual to see black people with white people these days

peace :D

What Guys Said 5

• I have no idea about this preference. But one thing I can say for sure: its common to see men interested in a woman of different ethnicity of those around him. So if a white guy is used to see white gurls on his day to day life he's somewhat prone to like a black woman, or any other woman who looks different. All ethnicies (?) have their own beauty and men surely will like to explore that.

• I'm not in particular, I there are certainly beautiful black girls, but they just dont turn me on much. nothing against them or anything, just my preference.

• The booty. Not exclusive to any race though.

• You are mistaken, Very few do.

• Some black girls are fine, and make good wives/girlfriends. Not all of them are great though, just like any other race. Currently with a black chick, she's alright.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you stated your question wrong because you asked why do white guys like black girls, then you said how you like white guys, which is kind of off the topic, then your poll is yes and no which doesn't make any sense because it wasn't a yes or no answer... did you mean to ask what do white men find attractive in black women, so that you can do that? But everybody is different and I dont think its right to just base things off of race...

• You cannot answer that poll. You are generalizing basically all of them either liking or disliking Blaxk women. Correct choice should have been "some do, some don't."

• I'm attracted to white dudes my self. Just something about white guys I like. My man's white. I'm a carmello color

• I don't know any guy that would date a black girl your probably believing those strereotypes of blacks like whites and whites like blacks, come back to reality.

• I'm dating a black girl. Just because you're racist doesn't mean everyone else is.

• Are you talking to me or someone else

• Actually you need to come to reality actually no this century plenty of people interacially date including white guys and black girls.

Take it from someone that actually knows and has been approached by white guys.

And yes every comment under your answer is directed towards you unless we put someone elses name in our comment.