What´s the best way to let a girl know you like her?

Whats the best way to let a girl know you like her? I've seen some people say just tell her you like her. To me i have no reason for not doing that, yet when thinking about it i would just make it that easy in middle school but now that im older i tend to lead into it be it flirting or just taking her out. Just trying to get a general synopsis

• Straight up tell her you like her
  • Slowly move into it with small talk and asking her out
  • Other, feel free to explain

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever feels natural for you, but i find that just being honest and straigh forward is the best. Like you just message her or call her up like "hey (her name), i just wanted to tell you, you're awesome, chill (whatever you wannt say) and i like you/ have feelings for you, and i just wanted to get that off my chest."
    I mean do whatever you want though if it works for you it works for you!

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, I would get to know the girl first and be friends with her before trying anything else. To me personally, I don't like it when guys are too straightforward. It makes me sort of uncomfortable when I don't know them that well, makes things awkward, and it totally ruins the friendship! Relationships should be based on friendship.

• Honesty is always the best policy, as they say...

that said, however, timing and tone is important too... just blurting out that you like someone could misrepresent your intent... to you and to her.

if you two are really compatible, comfortably opening with small talk will demonstrate your affection and her receptiveness a lot more clearly than just going right out and saying you like her.

If you do flirt though, be genuine about it. A few of us would find a quick line to be super charming, but maybe not the type of girl that you'd necessarily find worth dating.

• B - if you don't know her already.

A - if you do know her already and are kind of already friendly with each other and know each other a bit ad least.

• You're asking for the best way? Best way would be to tell her directly. Us, girls, hate it when guys tend to show us their feelings without really officially telling us first that they like us.. I mean, it would send mixed signals and girls can over analyze things. So to make it easier for both of you, go ahead. Be brave :)

• Talk to her, get to know her… sit down and chat about w/e with her for a few times and see if it feels comfortable and she opens up. Small talk some, but get to bigger more intimidate details to really get her hooked.

• Get to know her, then tell her STRAIGHT FORWARD. She might not know what to say but she will in a few days :)

• I chose vote A. If she's dense then you better tell her straight up.

What Guys Said 1

• Listen to the womens bro