Do you have to have a bf or gf?

Well my gf recently broke up with me and I'm like heartbroken but I'm going to try and get over that but it's like I don't feel like fully happy unless I have a gf I don't see why like I don't feel complete I guess is anyone else like me or am I just crazy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same boat. I'm still in the stage when I feel like I'm not fully happy without my ex and any attempt to move on makes me feel kind of like I'm cheating on him.

Being alone can be fun, but if you're recently single, that sucks. There's nothing wrong with wanting companionship. Just make sure you don't depend on it to make you happy.

• Thanks for the MH

What Girls Said 6

• Thats the sad thing about love. Its amazing then it all ends with a heartbreak. I've never had a bf besides the time my aunt set me up with a guy i was crushing on and he liked me back but i wouldn't consider that as a bf. I was like in 3rd grade and he got all stalkerish with me. I ended it within a few days. So I've been single ever since..

• A stalker in the third grade? I hope he got help. LOL!

• You seem like a good guy so i doubt you'll have an issue:)

• Thanks I appreciate the help you seem really nice to so good luck to you too :-)

• No you don't. I think it's dangerous to hinge your happiness on another person like that.

• No. I enjoy being single as well.

I think you just need yo find hobbies etc to immerse yourself in so your happiness doesn't depend on another person.

• Nope, currently living thr single life and happy ✌

• You dont "need" anything i dont have a bf and im perfactly fine lol but if you wan to move on then start talking and hanging out with other girls

• Nope, I'm a single pringle!

What Guys Said 6

• Its fun being alone.. It does completely you in several different ways... there are many perks to being single... It will take some time once you're out of a relationship... It depends on how bad you need that connection though.

• Nope, not at all.

Of course life is better when your with someone that enhances your happiness, but to "have to have it" is not a good place to be coming from, I don't think.

• bro you got dumped her loss porbably move on and find a new love

(I know this sounds harsh but do it make it her loss)

• I do not want a girlfriend.. its not that oh I'm single.. its straight I've had enough with relationships at this point it still seems un appealing

• I'm single. Sorry to here you got dumped, her loss chances are.

• single, and am missing part of my heart beacuse of one... ik, we like a half circle