Talking dirty or tasteful compliments?

So my girlfriend and I were talking about the different things guys in which we've dated have said to us and came to a conclusion that her and I prefer tasteful compliments that are flirty instead of dirty talk.

As soon as certain words are used we shut down and become instantly turned off.

What do you like to hear and what turns you off? I am interested to hear the different perspectives between males and females!

Most Helpful Guy

• mix of both

What Guys Said 4

• Over the top dirty talk is a little too abrasive. I like it when a little dirty is mixed into a majority of sweet talk. Don't want to go into much more detail in a public forum. :-)

• Can you say which words turn you off?
    You can abbreviate.
    When courting a girl I try to be complimentary, but when involved and in bed, some dirty talk is exciting.

• I get turned of with the use of p***y, t**s etc. My girlfriends do as well.

• What words would you prefer?

• Delete the first "SO," Capitalize the 'm' in the first "my," remove "in which," and change "her" to "she."

• I like the sound of slurping noises coming from my lady and hate the nagging part. That always seems to make me lose wood.

What Girls Said 0