How do I start meeting more guys?

I'm kinda sick of being lonely and it would be really nice to meet some new guys and go on some dates. How can I try to do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Study something new.. learn a new skill. In the process you will meet new and worthwhile people,

What Guys Said 8

• "tagged" or "hi5"... both online profile sites/apps for finding people (local and/or worldwide)
    App for iPhone and Android... all free!
    good luck

• Just put yourself out there. Go out and meet new people. Unless you don't like that. Then the internet is always a thing.

• haha your not single are you? your just trolling right?
    You are very beautiful! hell Ill take you out for coffee haha.

• Go to social areas, libraries and sports. Meet guys who have similar interests. You are quite attractive you should get more attention as long as you put yourself out there.

• Make more friends on social networking sites. This is very first step. have sexy talks with them. Search some local guys also. and then go for a date .

• Go out to bars/clubs/sporting events, etc.

• You can meet guys anywhere. Internet dating is one option, joining an activity club is another, meeting new men through friends is another option.

• What's your price. com get paid for dating.

What Girls Said 1

• Thats my problem too. Im sot sure where to find them either-.-