Should I get back with an ex that cheated on me at a party while he was drunk?

him and i dated for a week while we went to the same school and one day he came confessed to me that he went to a party at his friend's house and he got so drunk that he had sex with someone but he didn't even know what was happening. he didn't really sound ashamed so we broke up, then a couple of month later he comes and says sorry and he explained to me how he felt which was "wanting me to give him a second chance" so him and i hung out and talked and it seemed to me like he actually still likes me. But im still worried that he would cheat again since now i moved schools and i'll still see him, just not as much.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not indulge with a cheater. May he will repeat same thing again. If in drunk condition he knew what and how to do with a girl , he should also be aware that he is cheating. He does not deserve a second chance. Ask him to get lost.

What Guys Said 4

• No, never trust a cheater, no matter how drunk someone is, if he could get it up, then he certainly was concious enough to know he was cheating.

• what do you want cause ima be honest, i keep multiple women around me i dont know any man that doesn't want that,
    and if your writing about him is cause you still like him in a way but what do you want?

• No , cheaters aren't worth giving 2nd chances to.

• If you want to risk getting cheated on again, yes.

What Girls Said 4

• "he got so drunk that he had sex with someone but he didn't even know what was happening"
    Uhhh no. He was well aware of what was happening. If he wasn't aware of what was happening, he would NOT have been too drunk to get it up. If you're too drunk to even know what's happening, then you're too drunk to have sex. Sounds like a dumb excuse to me.
    No, you shouldn't give him a second chance. You'll worry about him cheating no matter what he does or what he says to you. That's just how it is. Blaming your stupid "mistakes" on the fact that you were drunk is weak. It shows that he doesn't want to take responsibility over his own action. Being drunk is not an excuse. Just be thankful that the relationship didn't last very long in the first place.

• Oops, I mean "he would NOT have been able to get it up".

• Never trust someone who claims he "didn't even know what was happening". If he lacks that control, of course he's likely to do it again.

• Yeah, getting back together wouldn't be a good idea. Since, he cheated on you once and you moved away so he has a chance to be involved with someone else. Therefore you can't keep an eye on him. Once trust is broken it can be hard to gain back.

• he did it once he will do it again but its your choice to forgive him and to give him a second chance just don't expect too much from him