Why don't girls ask guys out?

It just doesn't really make sense plus guys are clueless

Most Helpful Girl

• Because girls - really, I rather not ask a guy out, I am sorry it makes no sense in my brain ok - its like I would be putting myself down - believe it or not, some people are still old-fashioned and that mentality is always there when it comes to a girl...
    Those girls that do ask guys out, maybe they are confident or comfortable with themselves going up to a guy and be like "so, wanna go get a drink or something!" However, no I am not going to ask you out, its too blah
    And guys being clueless thing, you stop being clueless when you get to a certain age, I understand there is this damn fear of rejection or not but if you like what you see just do it, its the same thing in life as go after what you truly want and yes you are probably telling me the same thing here but the only time I will ever come up to a guy is if he is actually worth my time and so far there has been no one...

What Girls Said 6

• A lot of girls ask guys out. You'd be surprised.

• I think it's way more interesting to ask the guy out. :)

• who said that, i know lot of girls and women that ask boys or men out :p

• I think if I really liked a guy I would ask him out. But it's also the social media i feel that influences girls to sit and wait for the guy to ask her.

• I have no issues asking out a guy or stepping right up and saying hi! :) but if I make the first move and give hints I'm interested it's up to him to respond with asking me out on a date.

• I've asked a few guys out in the past...

What Guys Said 2

• tell me about it, pisses me off because i'm this age

• because they haven't realized the truth that girls are the ones who are supposed to, they are taught and lied to by their stupid friends and maybe ther parents and the media that girls are not to do that, and plus a lot of girls dont really care about guys in the first place