I don't care to much but do you think it's odd if your partner doesn't like to kiss?

I still get a lot of affection when he touches me on a daily bases or kiss me on the face and arm. I kissed him one time and he told me I wasn't supposed to do it but he was glad to get the kiss. We are intimate after 30 days of meeting eachother. I kissed him a little during sex but he didn't hold back. I don't like to kiss much but I like to when I'm feeling the moment. Just a little. He says he doesn't have a problem with it but he doesn't like to as much. Is it weird or unusual for us not to kiss much. We cuddle, hug, and touch each other a lot. He kisses my cheek or other parts of my body. Do you think kissing is important in a relationship? Someone said its a sign that he might not like me as much... I dont believe it. He does everything else that a man does. He takes me out and pay for my food. He has met my friends.. i met some of his. He says im special because I'm different than most girls he has dated. He says he feels warm and welcoming around me. Tell me your thoughts...

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like kissing. I only do it to turn girls on. Kissing is really boring

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's just one of those things that depends on the person. if it was me I would be bothered though just because I love to kiss lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like kissing. He just might not like kissing it sounds like u guys have a pretty good relationship where something like a kissing shouldn't be such a big deal

0|0
    0|0