I don't care to much but do you think it's odd if your partner doesn't like to kiss?

I still get a lot of affection when he touches me on a daily bases or kiss me on the face and arm. I kissed him one time and he told me I wasn't supposed to do it but he was glad to get the kiss. We are intimate after 30 days of meeting eachother. I kissed him a little during sex but he didn't hold back. I don't like to kiss much but I like to when I'm feeling the moment. Just a little. He says he doesn't have a problem with it but he doesn't like to as much. Is it weird or unusual for us not to kiss much. We cuddle, hug, and touch each other a lot. He kisses my cheek or other parts of my body. Do you think kissing is important in a relationship? Someone said its a sign that he might not like me as much... I dont believe it. He does everything else that a man does. He takes me out and pay for my food. He has met my friends.. i met some of his. He says im special because I'm different than most girls he has dated. He says he feels warm and welcoming around me. Tell me your thoughts...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like kissing. I only do it to turn girls on. Kissing is really boring

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's just one of those things that depends on the person. if it was me I would be bothered though just because I love to kiss lol

• I don't like kissing. He just might not like kissing it sounds like u guys have a pretty good relationship where something like a kissing shouldn't be such a big deal