Dating tips, kinda cluless?

I'm going on a date later today, and i want it to go as good a possible. I don't really think of myself as an "exciting" person that has a lot to offer so i'm kinda stressing over coming across as a boring person. I can't say that im shy, but i have low self esteem, but i know that this guys is interested since he was the one to suggest it. What subject should i bring up/don't bring up? And what should i wear? we are going to watch a movie (i know, bad date choice).

Most Helpful Guy

• Be yourself, be who you are. thats the most important thing.

What Guys Said 1

• don't worry about being boring, most normal guys don't want some crazy "exciting" girl

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk about what comes natural. If he's a new friend ask about his family... how many siblings, nieces/nephews he has. Ask about his likes and dislikes... what he likes to do in his spare time. If he enjoys his job... stuff like that. As far as thinking that you don't have much to offer think again. Since he asked you out he's obviously interested and thinks you're worth the time. Be confident and be yourself. Don't worry that he won't think you're exciting enough. If you put on a facade of being someone you're not it's eventually going to come out anyway. You want him to like you for you right?