Do you think it's worth being with someone who you've waited three years to be with?

if you've liked someone and have been trying to get with them for the past three years and things are finally start to work with them but you also have someone in your life who has potential to be a good partner, who would you choose?

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. You have to take a step back and look at things from an unbiased point of view weighing both possibilities out. Looking at what each of them has to offer and see which one makes you feel like the best YOU you've ever been.

I wouldn't make any rash decisions but i'd give both a fair chance and see how things go on let's say 3 dates? Its not cheating its more or less making a life decision. You wouldn't buy the first car you see right you have to learn as much as you can about both and test drive them! Not saying you have to sleep with both but something as simple as a kiss can tell your heart what you need to do.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Unfortunately my dear, only you cananswer this question. You have to contemplate which one you could see yourself with forever. Follow your heat and you'll be fine

0|0
    0|0