A problem for college?

I'm a virgin and I'm definitely not ashamed about it. In fact I get more attention in a positive way. However, I was at a college's orientation and I noticed a lot of attractive girls from around the world. Then a thought popped up, exactly how many girls are a virgin like me? I believe in sex after marriage and I haven't found a single girl that believes in this statement. I am not narrow-minded or anything like that. How bad will it be for college?

Reminder: Please don't answer aggorantly saying that I'm mean or shallow to women because I want a virgin woman to marry. I am a very hard worker and I don't sleep around with other women like many of my male friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you will be fine. there are plenty of people who get to college who are virgins

What Girls Said 5

• There are plenty of like-minded virgins in college, I am one of those people. Though, I recently graduated lol

• I'm a virgin as well. Mainly because I don't feel the need to be intimate and I'm religious.

• I have a mental illness that has caused in me hypersexuality, because the amino acids that regulate the libido aren't produced right. I got sexually active weeks shy of 20 last year, so I feel I held out relatively well until it started. Although I feel low & sad that I couldn't live up to my high school purity ring.
    Funny thing is, however, is that I'm still a virgin too-a technical one, that is. Even in the midst of my mania, and the fact that I've done everything around it, I still guarded what God sealed, & He's the only one who can judge me so whatever.
    I'm just saying that I agree with no coitus until marriage.

• There are definitely plenty of girls (me included) in college who are waiting for marriage. We're the minority, but we're there. You'll find the vast majority of people who believe the same things you do in religious organizations, so if you're religious (or if you're not and you're open-minded and willing to meet some really great people), I would suggest to get involved with those!

• I'm a virgin and I just had my twentieth birthday. It's not like I don't want to have sex, it's just that there's always been something that stopped it, like a cat literally screaming and scratching the door lol, or the neighbour knocking on the door to ask if he could borrow the car and so on.
    I don't really believe in sex after marriage but feel there's nothing wrong with people that do :) wouldn't care if I dated a virgin either, even if I wasn't one.
    I'm sure that there is girls that still believe in sex after marriage though, probably a lot more religious ones than atheists, not sure if that matters to you? :)
    Hope you find your girl!

What Guys Said 1

• What's your question? You can google the statistics and find out.