Is he asking me for money or what?

A guy I have recently met has been complaining about his financial troubles too much. In almost every conversation he is saying he is just home because he needs money or he has to borrow money etc.

I find this honesty offending for a new guy. I wouldn't mind if it is my bf or 6 months saying this.

Otherwise there is good chemistry between us.

What do you think guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree completely with you. That's such a turn off. A guy like that is a scrub and is seeing what he can get out of you without directly asking

What Guys Said 7

• Dump him. He clearly is a whiner and not someone that gets busy and solves his problems.

• When they ask for money, them are red flags be careful of the guy
    I never ask a girl for money at all let alone any one just way i am

• He either likes to rant to you or he's giving you a hint that he wants some cash

• i will tell you for twenty

• don't give this guy anything

• Don't give him any money! It's not your fault he is in that position! People like that take advantage of people. If he still asks after you say no cut him off.

• Don't give him money, you'll never get it back.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh my... sounds like he is hinting for some... Maybe you can also hint you're strapped for cash and see what happens?