Can guys really switch off their emotions that quick?

Could he really go from liking me to just wanting to get with me/playing mind games because i said we should stay friends? i know he still has feelings because he expresses them when he's drunk but when sobber is all awkward and acts like he doesn't care?

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously not... only if he wasn´t serious about it.
    what mindgames are you talking about? he is still interested in you and he tries to cope with the situation by acting like he doesn´t care. being friends with someone you love is quite painfull.

What Guys Said 2

• Just move on, why get involved with someone like that anyway. wasting your time and your life.

• he's probably not shifting emotions. Just controlling his own. To me, he's either trying to get your attention through distant behavior or trying to forget you by distancing himself from you.

What Girls Said 1

• a lot of games are played by guys who just want to get sex and pretend theyl ike a girl to get in her pants