How to gain confidence?

I'm am 22 and male! To start out I'm a complete virgin! Meaning I have never been on a date with a girl, never kissed a girl, I have not had sex yet, and I have not had a girlfriend! I'm getting to that point in life now where it sucks being single, yeah I know some people love when they are single but it's getting tiring! I am the typical "nice guy" and I know the saying. I know love dosent just magically fall into my lap but that's where the confidence piece comes into play! Il ecause of the stuff above lack self confidence which I know is needed! Taking prerequisite classes at my school I got really discouraged because I did not over up to my expecitatioon for graded and that really put a damper on my confidence. Know I Finnaly got into the type of program that I wanted to in which all thoes prerequisites were for (not the first or second choice ha but 3rd times a charm). Even though that happened I think that really effected me because I still feel like I lake confidence! A lot of times I get put in the friend zone because they either alredy had a bf at the time or I just did something wrong In the beginning. What are some tips on gaining confidence?
Also how do I rely put my self out there? I have to admit I do not know how to get a girl at all, it's reallly that sad. I see it's easy for some people but for me I can't do it at all. I just consider myself average looking. So yeah what tips or whatever knowledge can you give me based on the stuff above...

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay so, you have every right to say that I don't
    understand your situation at all but.. I really find it
    kind of sad, when people base confidence, around
    how many girls you can get.

My advice to you on how to gain confidence would be
    to stop caring so much about what other people think of you
    accept your flaws, they're a part of you, once you learn to accept
    them, you can improve not only them, but also your good sides.

Confidence stems from building up an inner world where
    you're the god, what matters is what you think.. not what others think..

Hard to explain well.. but I think I got it right. ^.^

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Lets just put it this way...

I AM 32!!! and male! To start out I'm a complete virgin! Meaning I have never been on a date with a girl, never kissed a girl, I have not had sex yet, and I have not had a girlfriend! I'm getting to that point in life now where it sucks being single,...

-That's me, you're not the only one. I've had a million chances, every time you meet a woman you really like, just act as if that's the last time you'll ever see her, that way, you just might ask her on a date instead of never see her again to find out she's now married from some crap like Facebook later on.