I'm disgusted to kiss a guy if we're not exclusive or if we haven't discussed our medical history, am I weird?

when I start dating someone new, I'm so disgusted and worried about kissing, so I basically I kiss the person because I'm have to, but all I could think of, his medical history or if he's kissing or doing oral on other people, am I the only one?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can never be to cautious in today's world.

What Guys Said 3

• Saliva is a bodily fluid.

I've been there, and I've kissed a few times while kind of going (ick!) in the back of my head... at least it's a fairly low risk thing to do!

How about kissing cheeks, necks, fingers, hands, arms, ears? If you're going to tell a guy you don't really want to kiss him without being monogamous and testing, "but I'll kiss you here. And here. And here. And here..." then I think he'll take it in stride :)

• yeah but how would I tell a guy something like that?

• so people ask about the other person's medical history before kissing them?

• I've never been asked -.-

Nor have I asked, altho I considered it.

I've not been enough privy to other people's sex lives to know about them.

Altho given that I have some friends who deliberately drank alcohol so they'd feel confident enough to just go and go down on someone... I doubt it :p

That's why I don't think your asking would be that weird. It means they don't have to bring anything up themselves :p But no, I don't know of anyone who does, but I'm sure you and I are not the only ones who have considered it.

• Germaphobe, nothing wrong with you.

• It's called not being a slut. Good for you.

What Girls Said 2

• No, its pretty shitty to get herpes/mono from a guy that doesn't even have the decency to call you later.

• are you saying you ask about people' medical history before kissing them?

• so you're out with this guy and it's your third date and he tries to kiss you what do you do?

• He can kiss me on the cheek, but thats it. If I like him I'll be upfront about it. I usually just say that I don't physically get involved with anyone unless they've been tested and I know your health history.

• It's normal. There's nothing wrong with both going to get tested.